If the idea of enabling billions of dollars of investment into solar energy, clean water, and regenerative agriculture excites you, keep reading.
We are a venture-backed company disrupting sustainable finance. Our product simplifies the investment process of funding sustainable infrastructure enabling widespread adoption. We believe everyone can make a difference and enable individuals and institutions to align their capital and goals. We are at an exciting inflection point as a company as we begin launching our first, publicly listed funds. Our funds are the first of their kind and go beyond today’s version of ‘ESG’ investing by delivering uncompromising impact and return.
There currently exists a large disconnect between the increasing investor demand for impact investing and impact assets requiring funding. Our platform bridges this gap by being the capital provider of choice for infrastructure builders and offering all investors (irrespective of accreditation) a seamless option to participate in the financial returns of the clean energy revolution.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support our team as we launch. You’ll be working alongside our founding team and several notable investors / advisors on various projects. You will run our various marketing channels and write copy to support those efforts. You will also partner with the team to develop and execute growth strategies. Successful execution of these responsibilities will have tangible impact on the company and our ability to drive global impact.
We will encourage you to take the responsibility and run with it. You will join an experienced team of passionate individuals with backgrounds spanning energy, technology, finance, and healthcare. We are a team that has experienced multiple versions of corporate ‘success’ from running large public companies to founding and scaling companies. Historically we have found that successful candidates can have a varying degree of intellect and technical capability, but must have a low ego, be hard-working and intellectually curious.
• Execute Finite’s growth marketing strategy, including content concepting, writing, and publishing for all public channels.
• Manage marketing channels including the Finite website, newsletter, direct mail, social media accounts, proposals, and presentations.
• Review and refine content to reflect the tone, voice, and style of our target audience’s needs and desires
• Track, analyze, and report on Finite’s marketing metrics through data collection of specific communications and campaigns.
• Conduct content research with guidance from our Research Analyst.
• Build templates for collateral and interface with creative marketing resources for design as needed.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to perform special projects as requested.
What You Should Have
• 2-4 years of relevant professional experience, such as working with a design firm, advertising agency, or internal creative team.
• A stellar portfolio of professional copywriting.
• Demonstrated success in executing marketing campaigns for growth and engagement across various channel.
• Experience managing and growing public-facing brands and social media accounts.
• Knowledge of and interest in sustainability.
• Intellectual curiosity with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Experience in graphic design is a plus.
Finite is Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a safe, inclusive, and supportive environment where team members can thrive and produce their best work. All candidates must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future.